How to apply for university in USA and Canada
With us, applying to Canadian and USA universities is fast, streamlined and straightforward. Use our simple online university application form to apply for up to 3 North American universities at once. You can expect a decision within 2 weeks. We specialize in helping with late applications; apply at any time of the year!
How to apply
|STEP 1||Carefully review your degree choices and save your three preferences to the 'my saved choices' tab.
Contact an Enrollment Advisor if you need advice.
|STEP 2||Complete the online application form. Your form goes directly to an Enrollment Advisor who helps students from your country.
Alternatively, you can download the application form as a pdf file, print and sign it, and send a copy by email, fax or post.
|STEP 3||Send us your supporting documents, including:
The admission process
Our expert Student Enrollment Advisors support you through the whole process. Once you have submitted a full application, your admission to a US or Canadian university follows these simple steps:
- We check your application form and supporting documents are complete and contact you with any questions.
- We assess your English language level, and recommend the best pathway to your preferred degree
- We pass your application to university Admissions Departments for review of your academic qualifications.
- If your application is successful we send you a formal university acceptance letter within approximately three weeks.
- You must pay a deposit (refundable if your visa is denied) to confirm your booking.
- We will release your I-20 immigration document.
- You then need to apply for a student visa or study permit.
- One month before the start of the semester you must pay your remaining fees (either in full or your first installment).
- Before your program starts, we will ask you to complete pre-arrival documents (medical, flight details etc).
- When you arrive in North America, you will be met at the airport and taken to your university accommodation.
When to apply
We offer rolling admissions so you can apply at any time of year. Most programs accept new students at the start of the Fall and the Spring semester. Preparation and ESL programs for international students also start in the Summer semester. We recommend that you apply as early as possible because the visa application process may delay your admission. It is advisable to apply at least ten weeks before your desired entry date:
- Fall semester starts mid-August to mid-September
- Spring semester starts mid-January
- Summer semester starts in May (intakes for bachelor's degree preparation and Pre-Master's programs)
If your application is too late for the start of the semester, you will be automatically considered for the next available start date.
If you have been a student at an accredited university in your home country, you can transfer to a degree at an American university. Transfer applications must be accompanied by certified (English) course descriptions, documented hours of instruction, and an official transcript.